What about damage or injury occurring at my property during a film shoot?

Film Production companies and photographers are covered with public liability insurance. When you agree to a shoot you’ll be asked to sign a Location Agreement. This document outlines the production companies use of your property and your right to be compensated for hire, loss or damage.